Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Junior IT Business Analyst (m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants.
Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together. We add value by steering clients towards delivering most valuable functionalities as priority criteria. This enables fast time-to-market and enables real users feedback loop driving further product evolution.
What is it all about?
- Leaning towards product ownership
- Providing value to the client and staying in line with the vision for the product
- Communication with Project Managers and clients
- Workshops with clients
- Translating Clients needs into requirements and specifications in a way understandable to business users and the development team
- Writing minutes and meeting recaps
- Driving clients towards sustainable product development
What do we expect?
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in the ICT industry
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in business analysis
- BS/MA degree in an applicable field required
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Paying attention to details
- Having good organizational skills, staying calm under pressure, and prioritizing when you have many different things to do
- Commitment and the enthusiasm to learn
- Desire to work with others and build team spirit
- Willingness to investigate wants, needs, problems, and opportunities of the client
- Remarkable skills at structuring the information
- Interest in using modeling techniques and tools
- Attention to details that helps you to identify opportunities for improvements
- Outstanding communication skills in written and verbal form in English
And it would be awesome if you...
- Want to awaken the little Sherlock in you!
- Know that SSH is definitely not an abbreviation from “Savez samaritanskih Hrvata” or have said a famous sentence: “It works on my machine!”
What we offer
- The location choice is yours: remote, on-site or hybrid
- Flexible working hours
- Diverse international projects (from 3 week web sites to 6+ months enterprise solutions)
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Internal workshops & personal development
- Educational budget
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance
- Subvention of Multisport card & online Yoga classes
- Transport allowance & meal allowance
From 10.700 - 16.500 HRK gross 1
Sounds exciting? Click on the button below and apply now :)