Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
- Communication & coordination with colleagues and clients
- Participation in sprint planning and task evaluations
- Participation in the architecture and design of the application
- Participation in auditing and analysis of project documentation and specifications
- Planning and setting the project from scratch
- Maintaining ongoing projects
- Making and maintaining reusable components
- Working closely with other divisions like backend and design to create the best DX and UX
- Driving an agile development process with your project team
Experience we’re looking for
- Great knowledge of Vue.js and its advanced concepts like Mixins, Custom directives, Filters, State Management, SSR etc.
- Great knowledge of object-oriented, functional and reactive programming (asynchronous programming, queuing, caching, currying, recursiveness…)
- Experience working with API-based applications (REST and/or GraphQL)
- Ability to handle the entire development life cycle from start to end
- Strong understanding and experience working with web development architectures and patterns (SPA, PWA, SOA, Serverless…)
- Experience with code reviews to enforce good coding practices
- High proficiency in English in both written and verbal form
And it would be awesome if you...
- Have excellent communication skills in written and verbal form
- Have great code testing experience (like Jest)
- Have great continuous deployment skills
- Have a drive to continuously improve
- Like being a part of a cohesive team
- Like mentoring and are not afraid to take the lead
What we bring to the table
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Internal workshops & personal development
Our salaries are based on your experience, level of knowledge & technical interview.