Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We are looking for a skilled and experienced C++ Developer to join our dynamic team and work on projects for market leaders in the automotive industry! As a C++ Developer, you will play a key role in analyzing product requirements and implementing high-quality software solutions. Your expertise will contribute to the development of cutting-edge automotive technologies and ensure the highest standards of quality and performance.
What is it all about?
- Conducting thorough analysis of product requirements and related key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Identifying software requirements based on defined product specifications and develop software architecture and detailed designs.
- Addressing static code analysis findings and resolve them without compromising performance.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive unit tests to increase branch, statement, and MC/DC code coverage.
- Defining and executing acceptance tests, including scenario definition, code development, framework adaptation, and results visualization and traceability.
- Performing bug fixing and provide necessary support during the testing phase.
- Creating a Software Under Test (SUT) chain by integrating software components into the simulation framework.
- Maintaining regular progress updates on assigned activities.
- Communicating effectively with the software development teams in case of failures, open defects, or bugs.
What we expect from you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in embedded software development using C++ (14/17).
- Proficiency in GoogleTest for unit testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
And it would be awesome if you…
- Have experience in the automotive industry, particularly in working with ASPICE and/or ISO26262 standards.
- Are familiar with software architecture modeling, such as 4+1 architecture modeling using UML.
- Have ability to design software for code and test cases, including detailed API descriptions and functionality explanations.
What we offer
- The location choice is yours: remote, on-site or hybrid
- Flexible working hours
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse international projects (from 3-week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions)
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Internal workshops & personal development
- Educational budget
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance
- Subvention of Multisport card
- Transport allowance & meal allowance
Salary is based on your experience, level of knowledge & technical interview.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Q agency
We are an award-winning software and design agency.
With 350+ full-time experts, we provide services and solutions to cover all phases of the digital product life-cycle. Working in various industries across 20 countries worldwide, we exceed our boundaries each day.
Loading application form