Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done, and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
What is it all about?
- Finding the best employees for Q
- Recruitment & selection
- Maintaining the open job application database
- Creating, posting, and promoting job openings
- Building long-term contacts with candidates
- Carrying out the selection processes from junior to senior positions
- Keeping track of administrative information
- Handling the administrative HR tools
- Cooperation with other departments and other HR team members
What do we expect?
- At least 2 years of experience in IT recruitment or 3 years of experience in recruitment/talent management in other industries
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant sciences (Psychology, Economics, Law etc.)
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills (G Suite, social media, business, organizational, and communication tools)
- Detail-oriented approach
- Strong negotiation skills
- Flexible and open-minded approach
What we offer
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Personalized benefits package
- Educational budget
- Internal workshops & personal development
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance & annual health check-up
- Yoga classes & subvention of Multisport card
Our salaries are based on your experience, level of knowledge & interview.
Sounds exciting? Click on the button below and apply now :)